Have a question or want to start a discussion? Post it! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- BSCI question 2, any more ideas!
- John Smith
April 19, 2005, 6:32 pm
rate this thread
Hi guys, can anyone shed light on this one?
You're boss has assigned you the difficult task of subnetting a Class B
network, so you
choose 172.29.100.0/28. Which of the following answer choices reflect a
valid VLSM subnet
that can be obtained from your Class B network?
I understand the masks, so the potential subents are...
....but not sure what exactly they're after.
Re: BSCI question 2, any more ideas!
I'm not sure what you are not sure about! It's asking you for to
identify which of the listed options is a valid (sub)network address.
You've listed them all and only one of them appears in the list of
-> The email address used in this message *IS* valid <-
- » digital printing|custom printed packaging |computerized cutting services.
- — Newest thread in » Cisco Certification
- » AT&T and Union Reach Accord on Job Protection for Workers [telecom]
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » General Telecommunications Forum