BSCI

Can somebody tell me where I can get a good PDF book for BSCI. Usually the Cisco press books have a CD-Rom that comes with them with a PDF file of the book. The ones that I saw for BSCI don't have the CD. The only way I can really study is with a copmuter, so I need a PDF file. Please help.

Reply to
Larry
Loading thread data ...

Can soembody tell me where I can get a PDF file of a good book to study the BSCI.

Reply to
Larry

Does anybody know of a good book that comes with a PDF file for studying for the BSCI exam?

Reply to
Larry

You could buy the Cisco Press BSCI exam certification guide. Included is a CDROM with the PDF file so you can read it

The book should cost around $50-$65

Larry wrote:

Reply to
Mike Rahl

I have pdf 3rd edition, but now, when program has changed, it is not up-to-date. So, I'm also searching for new pdf, so called Building Scalable Cisco Internetworks (BSCI) (Authorized Self-Study Guide), 3rd Edition. I have Building Scalable Cisco Internetworks Student Guide v3.0 which is also new.

Reply to
asda

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.