BCMSN Study book

I'm going to begin studying for the BCMSN. I used Cisco Press for the CCNA. Should I use the same for the BCMSN? Any suggestions on a good study book. I appreciate any feedback--thanks

Reply to
joey024
Loading thread data ...

I am currently using the Sybex BCMSN book to study from. I also used a Sybex CCNA book to study for and pass the CCNA test. These books seem to cover the Cisco subjects pretty well although I have heard that the Cisco Press books have more in-depth content. Good luck with the BCMSN!

Don

Reply to
tnjeepyj

I read the Cisco Press BCMSN book and found it to be very in-depth. Seemed to cover the topics very well, especially Spanning Tree. At first I didn't really like the Cisco Press books, but I recently read a

2nd Edition Sybex book, and was amazed at how many typo's and misprints they had. After reading that one, I would say stick w/ Cisco Press. Although I haven't read the Sybex BCMSN book.
Reply to
Matt

Thanks all for the input... Just bought the BCMSN 3rd addition Cisco Press. Let the fun begin!

Reply to
joey024

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.