Have a question or want to start a discussion? Post it! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
March 7, 2005, 4:29 am
rate this thread
I do have some DB60 DCE/DTE cables.
I have looked for pinouts for a DB50 (as in Cisco 3000 or NP-2T on
Cisco 4000) but cannot find it anywhere on cisco.com, a general google
search, or here (some OLD pointers from this list are broken).
I also would like pinouts for serial ports the old AGS+ router (db-15).
Are those ports the same as X.21 cables listed on cisco.com?
I wouldn't want to try to make my own DB-60 cable, but for DB-50 and
DB-15, I already have some connectors, and the only variety avaiable on
ebay is DB-50 to DB-60 and it is pretty expensive. I also have (and
they show up on ebay at a reasonble price) DB-60 to DB-25, for which
maybe I could make an adapter to DB-50 or DB-15 or non-cisco equiptment.
- » digital printing|custom printed packaging |computerized cutting services.
- — Newest thread in » Cisco Certification
- » Caller ID stumper [telecom]
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » General Telecommunications Forum
- » 5 things to consider before buying Explosion Proof Camera
- — The site's Last Updated Thread. Posted in » General Home Automation