Have a question or want to start a discussion? Post it! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
October 24, 2007, 7:41 pm
rate this thread
Job Title: Tier 3 Engineer
Job Location: San Diego, CA
Synopsis of Position: This position is responsible for resolving
customer technical issues concerning implementing networks using
various vendors' equipment. Must
be able to manage multiple simultaneous customer cases. Resolve issues
using laboratory simulations and engineering problem solving
techniques. Also, developing and maintaining customer relationships
and disposition including, going to the customer location to
troubleshoot or make presentations to the customer. Assisting the
Design Engineer in impact analysis.
The primary responsibilities are:
- Analyzing network data/reports to determine if change to
architecture is required
- Act as a front-line interface to customers
- Provide fault isolation and remote troubleshooting
- Consults on risk analysis of business requirements
- Establish and implement best practices across the program
- Development of engineering team
- Documentation of network
- Development of implementation plan
- Configuration management
CCIE certification, 2 to 4 years of college or equivalent post-high
school education. A degree or certificate in computer science or
related field. Minimum 8 years of experience in troubleshooting.
- Strong knowledge of OSPF, IGRP, RIP and BGP required
- TCP/IP, X.25, SNA/SDLC, Netbeui, IPX and SNMP
- Solid understanding of LAN/WAN/WLAN and VoIP
- Strong SMDS, FR, ATM, SONET experience is necessary
- Good customer service/care skills
Experienced with protocol analyzer and packet level diagnostics;
Capable of writing proposals, paper and presentations; Ability to
solve problems quickly and completely; Ability to identify tasks which
require automation, and ability to automate them; Familiarity with
advanced Cisco router and switch commands; Familiarity with Juniper
security; Solid inter-personal and communication skills; Capable of
explaining simple and complex procedures in writing or verbally.
Contact Michele Thompson @ firstname.lastname@example.org or call 214-576-7850
- » Re: All New updates added in Testking.co.uk for sure passing in 1st attempt
- — Previous thread in » Cisco Certification
- » Best CCNA Interview Questions & Answers for freshers/Exp Students 2017 | Mind...
- — Newest thread in » Cisco Certification
- » Frontier, CenturyLink, Windstream see broadband wireless as a gap filler for CAF-II ob...
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » General Telecommunications Forum