Are Cisco Exam candidates forced to cheat?

I'd like to bring this topic to light on the Cisco UseNet as it is becoming an increasingly popular subject. This is in regards to

formatting link
Specifically, this is regarding Cisco tests:

646-203 Sales Expert Exam 646-229 IPCC Advanced Account Manager Exam 646-361 Foundation Express for Account Managers 646-391 Lifecycle Services Express Exam

Any commentary here or on the CertGuard forums at

formatting link
be appreciated by anyone who has an expertise or past training with or without taking the previous exams in this area.

Sincerely,

-- Taylor S. Ripley CertGuard Security Executive Join the fight against braindumps!

formatting link
popular topic of discussion:
formatting link

Reply to
Taylor S. Ripley [CertGuard]
Loading thread data ...

Reply to
Captain Apollo

On what planet did you get the following info?

60 tests? Sorry if you can't pass the ccna on one or two tries- you don't have the skills to do the job anyways end of story. This is not rocket science. The article on certguard is not factual either- cisco does indeed have online training available (free at that) for these tests mentioned and are all that is necesary to pass them.

Reply to
jw

If it is not factual, can you please point out where it is wrong with links and instructions?

-- Taylor S. Ripley CertGuard Security Executive Join the fight against Braindumps!

formatting link

Reply to

I am referring to the network world link posted referencing the certguard.com article (or discussion group post) The cisco lifecycle exam (although completely useless and probably only done by partners to retains status compliance) does have a corresponding e-learning module available on cisco's website.

I can't post a link- the level of access to cco depends of course on the user's access level- but if they have any need to take that test- then they have access to those training materials, and if not their Cisco AM can set it up for them.

Taylor S. Ripley [CertGuard] wrote:

Reply to
jw

Earth

Yes

I have currently completed CCNA 1 & 2

According to my grade book I have already completed 30 of them. Also have completed 2 case studies and three skills tests. All part of CCNA 1 & 2

Spoken to several students who have done CCNA-3 & 4 and they stated that they would have done about 30 more module tests after mine.

What are you sorry about - for being rude or just plain arrogant?

As what I have said before, The test are in an American form of English and the differences between the English languages means a students passes or fails. The USA is not the only country in this world.

So I presume that you have the capabilities for rocket science?

However as what I have stated before

Well have a go at the other person and also get off that high almighty horse of yours as your shit stinks as much as mine.

Reply to
Captain Apollo

Well if you have done 60 prep tests then why not wrote the real one? I am sorry that you can't figure out that it is a basic level certification and anyone I know that has read a book and studied has passed it. I am well aware the US is not the only country in the world, I don't even live there, but unfortunately english is the exam's language- ask cisco to come up with a german version or whatever you want if you feel that would be fairer. IOS is only in one language- so that will be reality. I guarantee this is not rocket science. You presumed for nothing. If you are advocating Cisco dilute or make the test easier, then I disagree. I am not on any horse- fact is you need to spend more time studying and less time complaining.

Capta>> On what planet did you get the following info?

Reply to
jw

Cap'n, I think you are confusing tests that are part of your course, with what jw was referring to, which is actual CCNA cert. exam(s). The latter (either one single exam 640-801, or two exams 640-821 and 640-811) are what constitute the certification. The course you are doing, and the tests you are taking are simply part of your teaching-venue's curriculum, they are not a requried part of the CCNA cert.

It is possible for people to take the cert. exams without any other tests, hence some surprise being expressed when you referred to taking 60. :)

Reply to
John Petersen

You are referring to the Cisco Academy. That is not the CCNA exam. CCNA is one exam, possibly two if you decide to sit the two parts separately. You can get your CCNA certification by passing a single 90 minute exam.

Although, I will agree with your initial assesment of...

"Their questions are either ambigious, bording to the point of total stupidity or designed to throw you off where a simple mistake can cost you approximately 5% of your total marks."

Reply to
Scooby

You need to stop wanking.

Reply to
Captain Apollo

Again... time wasted chiding me when you could be writing your 60 exams. Good luck with all that.

Reply to
jw

You people have completely shat all over my thread. Thanks.

-- Taylor S. Ripley CertGuard Security Executive

formatting link
CertGuard Forums:
formatting link

Reply to

Taylor,

I can only apologise on my behalf as I attempted to contribute to this newsgroup bringing forth my opinions on this topic and this jerk decided to place crap upon me rather personally.

I don't attempt to be completely knowlegable in Cisco nor the CCNA course however I also provided my grievences that the course had provided in the past six months of my course.

It is better that you read my original response and possibly respond to that. Once again Taylor, on behalf of myself, I give my apologies.

Kindest Regards

Reply to
Captain Apollo

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.