Anyone used certification.net to take exams?

I just came across this on Cisco's web site:

Exams Certification.net - $45.00 per exam Prometric - $125 per exam Vue - $125 per exam

It seems that Certification.net will allow Cisco certification exams to be taken online. I can hardly believe that is true. It would leave the system wide open to abuse and surely devalue qualifications achieved.

That said, since my nearest testing centre is over two hours away an online-based test would be a boon.

Anyone had any experience of this company or any comments about their security etc? I'd be really interested to hear your thoughts.

-- TIA, James

Reply to
groupstudy2001
Loading thread data ...

Question How do I register for a certification exam?

Answer All Cisco Career Certification exams are administered worldwide through our authorized testing vendors, Prometric and Pearson VUE. To locate or register for an exam contact Prometric or Pearson VUE directly.

In the U.S. and Canada, customers can register by phone at the number below: Prometric: 1-800-829-6387 (option 1, 4) Pearson VUE: 1-800-829-6387 (option 1, 4)

Internationally, please visit your preferred test delivery partner's website to find the appropriate exam registration information for your region.

Prometric:

formatting link
Pearson VUE:
formatting link
For additional information about Cisco Career Certification exams visit the Exam Information page.

begin 666 trnsp.gif J1TE&.#EA`0`!`( ``````/___R'Y! $```$`+ `````!``$```(!3 `[ ` end

Reply to
Chris

Certification.net is a valid test site. They do not have any Cisco engineering exams (ccna, ccnp, ccie etc). They are strictly a sales/AM testing area. I have taken many a test there which show up under my CCO profile and test history ID.

-Brian

Reply to
Brian V

"AM"?

Reply to
groupstudy2001

Account Manager

Reply to
Brian V

Sure, and they will also provide you with the books so that you can keep them open while testing...

if you believe in Santa Claus and in the Big Pumpkin, well, why shouldn't you believe this as well?

or maybe i would take your money and disappear ;-)

and, you can check on cisco.com about certification.net as a testing parner...

\/\/owbagger

Reply to
Wowbagger

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.