anyone passed ccna recently ?

Hi, any one passed CCNA 801 recently (within last 2 weeks) Can you share some info like ,exam time,number of question, pen/papper allowed or not ,lab simmulation topic. thankx

Reply to
m004202002
Loading thread data ...
90 mins 55 questions you get a pen and wipeable laminated sheet 1 ospf lab
Reply to
Arch Stanton

Reply to
m004202002

Reply to
Arch Stanton

out of 1000

Reply to
Arch Stanton

Here's my 2 cents worth too...I passed this morning.

NAT sim - be ready for NAT questions OSPF sim - know wildcard masks

Write out a subnet calculator on your dry erase board with subnet ranges FIRST before you start test - this will help you lookup the correct subnet instead of having to calculate every time. Understand Subnetting! Understand Subnetting! Oh, and did I mention there are a lot of subnetting questions!

Here's what I use - I got this from a GREAT professor at Austin Community College in Austin, TX:

#Bits 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 #Subnets 2 4 8 16 32 64 128 256 #Hosts ?

Reply to
Steve Wells

ranges FIRST before you start test - this will help you lookup the correct subnet instead of having to calculate every time. Understand Subnetting! Understand Subnetting! Oh, and did I mention there are a lot of subnetting questions!

Community College in Austin, TX:

128 256

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

128 256

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

128 256
2 1

254 255

and ready to see quickly

on.......

very quickly and there was little room for error.

time. There are always commands in questions that may help you later in the test.

Reply to
m004202002

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.