Have a question or want to start a discussion? Post it! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- ACL's and lines
August 29, 2006, 6:15 pm
rate this thread
Re: ACL's and lines
Both my study guides (Cisco Press & Sybex) make mention of the Access-Class
ACL for controlling Telnet (VTY) access a routers.
For example, if you wanted to allow only host 172.16.10.3 telnet access to a
Router(config)#access-list 50 permit 172.16.10.3
Router(config)#line vty 0 4
Router(config-line)#access-class 50 in
*Just* might be handy to know for the exam...
- » A discussion of how Cisco Unified Communications is changing the workplace environment
- — Previous thread in » Cisco Certification
- » Multiple Jobs Corp - Corp. Windows Data Access Management - Information Security &...
- — Newest thread in » Cisco Certification
- » Tutorial to run any Windows command directly on Android over either USB or Wi-Fi
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Wireless Networking