Have a question or want to start a discussion? Post it! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
March 16, 2007, 3:55 am
rate this thread
Re: ACL question
The way I remember it is think of yourself standing in the router then
you can tell whether traffic is going in or coming out.
If its an extended ACL its closest to the source(as there is alot of
variables it takes too much processing power to send the info around
the network... I think!)
If its a standard ACL it is closest to the destination
Hope this helps.
- » digital printing|custom printed packaging |computerized cutting services.
- — Newest thread in » Cisco Certification
- » Caller ID stumper [telecom]
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » General Telecommunications Forum
- » 5 things to consider before buying Explosion Proof Camera
- — The site's Last Updated Thread. Posted in » General Home Automation