Have a question or want to start a discussion? Post it! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- acl question
- Larry Jones
September 6, 2006, 11:07 pm
rate this thread
Re: acl question
all of them due to the implicit deny at the end.
if you're really wondering about the address range for the 192.168.96.0/20
network ID: 192.168.96.0 255.255.240.0
broadcast ID: 192.168.111.255
host range: 192.168.96.1 - 192.168.111.254
- » Which command displays the EIGRP cost to a specific destination
- — Previous thread in » Cisco Certification
- » digital printing|custom printed packaging |computerized cutting services.
- — Newest thread in » Cisco Certification
- » AT&T reaches final deal with wireless workers after yearlong labor standoff [telec...
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » General Telecommunications Forum