840-801 Prep and exam sims

I am preparing to take the 801 exam next week.

I have read cover to cover the Cisco CCNA 840-801 books and did the practice exams on the CD's.

Purchased TESTKING practice exams

I am not able to make the Boson exam simulators to work that came on the CCNA kit cd's.

The questions I am asking is:

I know that there should be at least 3-4 simulations on the exam, the testking and kit cd's do not have any simulation to practice with.

What is the best source to cover the exam simulator's.

If you go the two exam route, are there simulations on the exams?

Are the simulations on the exams have to be exactly correct to score or is partial scoring given?

Reply to
AN
Loading thread data ...

This is good.

This is NOT good. Testking preps are illegal. You are using stolen material. Throw them away and don't even look at them. If you continue to use them you will have your certifications revoked. Microsoft is doing it, Cisco is doing it, every other vendor out there is doing it.

FYI, your IP Address and information is being logged at CertGuard. If you continue to use braindumps you will be reported to Cisco.

That's because you wasted your money on OLD, STOLEN material. What do you expect? If you want to become certified, then you should spend quality time and money into the materials that will be a pivotal point in your career.

There are plenty of other (LEGAL) ways to study for all of these exams.

I suggest you read a few things before proceeding any further.

formatting link
formatting link

Reply to
CertGuard

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.