801 or 802

I got this off of the academy website.... my question is this. If I register now can I still take the 801 exam in Jan or will I have to take the new 802? I am in my last qtr now

After November 6, 2007, registration for retired certification exams will no longer be available online and students will need to call Pearson VUE to complete their registration. Students who are using a promotional code to register for an exam will need to provide their academy name and student ID. Visit the Pearson VUE Website at

formatting link
for test center locations and contact information.

The following codes are valid from November 7, 2007 through March 31, 2008 and can be used repeatedly during this time period and in combination with discount vouchers. In late March 2008, a new set of promotional codes will be posted.

Reply to
no one
Loading thread data ...

640-801 will be available for Cisco Networking Academy students until 31 Dec 2008 - follow the instructions to apply for a promotion code after you take the Voucher Exam at the end of CCNA 4 - that way you can book an 801 exam plus get a discount.

Aubrey

Reply to
Aubrey Adams

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.