Have a question or want to start a discussion? Post it! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- 642-901 BSCI without study guide?
October 27, 2006, 8:08 am
rate this thread
Re: 642-901 BSCI without study guide?
looking at the blueprint for the new one the only things I see
different are the inclusion of DHCP, Multicast, and configuration of
OSPF with IPv6. Everything else looks just like what I took on the
original. I'd go with the current BSCI study guide, look at the
current BCMSN guide for multicast, and the cisco website for DHCP. If
you don't have the current BCMSN guide you can probably find what you
need to know about multicast on the cisco website as well.
- » Best CCNA Interview Questions & Answers for freshers/Exp Students 2017 | Mind...
- — Newest thread in » Cisco Certification
- » Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody's Counting [telecom]
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » General Telecommunications Forum