Have a question or want to start a discussion? Post it! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- Johnny Noitargim
July 14, 2005, 10:26 pm
rate this thread
feels like someone spent the last 2 hours hitting me on the head with a
3640! :) But got the pass mark so wont complain about difficulty levels...
Just a quick Q:
On EIGRP I was given the 5 metrics and the (D)elay was in msec! I think that
the Delay always is given in a unit which is fed into the config but I
thought this needed to be changed... Correct me if I am wrong but the Delay
unit is "10 microseconds" which would mean that the 5 msec should appear as
"B 500 R L M" because 500 * 10 microsec makes 5000 micro which is 5milisec.
Can you let me know if this is correct or I am making things up!
Re: 642-801 Passed with 790 - Only just! - Got a quick EIGRP Q
In my private opinion you are right.
I hope that 'm' for cisco means mili not micro.
- » Digital Wall Covering | Digitally Printing In Malaysia | Dot2Dot
- — Newest thread in » Cisco Certification
- » Android Toast Overlay Attack: "Cloak and Dagger" with No Permissions [te...
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » General Telecommunications Forum
- » RoboCaller now Showing Legitimate Numbers in CallerID [telecom]
- — The site's Last Updated Thread. Posted in » General Telecommunications Forum