Have a question or want to start a discussion? Post it! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
June 28, 2005, 8:20 pm
rate this thread
Following on from an earlier post I have finished the tutorial which
describes the differences between the two 2924 switches (4MB DRAM and 8MB
Would any of you guys be kind enough to scan your eyes over this to give me
any of your opinions?
If there is anyone who could send me a photo of the two switches side by
side showing the size difference that would be great :-)
Cheers for you help,
- » 2924 Different Versions - I'm looking for a photo of the old one!
- — Previous thread in » Cisco Certification
- » Best CCNA Interview Questions & Answers for freshers/Exp Students 2017 | Mind...
- — Newest thread in » Cisco Certification
- » Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody's Counting [telecom]
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » General Telecommunications Forum