2507 and passwd recovery

Type o/r 0x2142 and press ENTER at the > prompt. The detail password recovery procedure for Cisco 2500 can be found in this paper:

formatting link
KPLAB
formatting link
- Free CCNA Study Guide

Reply to
kplab
Loading thread data ...

Use >o/r 0x2142

Doan

Reply to
Doan

Hello

I have cisco 2507, and i forgot password for privileged mode. So i conncted thru console using hyperterminal and durring booting pressed CTRL+BREAK to get to rommon:

System Bootstrap, Version 11.0(10c)XB2, PLATFORM SPECIFIC RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc1)

Copyright (c) 1986-1998 by cisco Systems

2500 processor with 14336 Kbytes of main memory

Abort at 0x1099182 (PC) >? $ Toggle cache state B [filename] [TFTP Server IP address | TFTP Server Name] Load and execute system image from ROM or from TFTP server C [address] Continue execution [optional address] D /S M L V Deposit value V of size S into location L with modifier M E /S M L Examine location L with size S with modifier M G [address] Begin execution H Help for commands I Initialize K Stack trace L [filename] [TFTP Server IP address | TFTP Server Name] Load system image from ROM or from TFTP server, but do not begin execution O Show configuration register option settings P Set the break point S Single step next instruction T function Test device (? for help)

Deposit and Examine sizes may be B (byte), L (long) or S (short). Modifiers may be R (register) or S (byte swap). Register names are: D0-D7, A0-A6, SS, US, SR, and PC

and how can i set configuration register to 0x2142 here ? When i worked on other models i used: confreg 0x2142 but it doesn't work here. COuld anybody help ?

Thanx Michal

Reply to
vertigo

Thanx, it's working :))

Reply to
vertigo

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.