Have a question or want to start a discussion? Post it! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
May 28, 2008, 11:29 pm
rate this thread
Re: newbie cat 5 question!
please explain exactly what you are trying to do ??
If you have a wired area with jacks using Cat5 or Cat5e
and then buy Cat5 cables with plugs to patch from the wall jacks
to the computers, or switches, hubs, routers,
that is all OK - or any variation of this wired solution.
IF this is not your situation - then explain -
- » Does anyone know of links/resources for using the Fluke CableIQ tester, besides
- — Newest thread in » LAN and Telecom Cabling
- » Caller ID stumper [telecom]
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » General Telecommunications Forum
- » 5 things to consider before buying Explosion Proof Camera
- — The site's Last Updated Thread. Posted in » General Home Automation