Greenlee 683 Spool Jacks - They've gotta go!

They've gotta go! A pair of Greenlee 683 screw-type spool jacks. Extend from 22" to 54", twin rollers bearings. Very good condition.. Shut down my business a little over a year ago to fly full time and these things have been collecting dust ever since.

Toolup.com sells 'em for $184 each.. You get 'em both for $300/best offer. Sorry, no spindle, I always used a length of 2" black iron pipe.

Located in North San Diego county. I can ship but they're 50 lbs each so it might cost a bit. You pick up or I'll deliver within 50 miles of my house.

Shoot me E-mail if you wants pics or more details.

Reply to
The OTHER Kevin in San Diego
Loading thread data ...

From the cabling closet to the skies? Way to go, man! My envy is raging at all times high ;-)

-------------------------------------

Reply to
Dmitri(Cabling-Design.com

Yep, and I'm going broke doing it. :) Airplanes would have been cheaper, but helos are more fun. Should have my instructor rating in another couple months and THEN I can start making some money in the cockpit.

Got a job designing electrical control systems for flight simulators in the meantime so I'm not totally out of the wiring game. :)

Reply to
The OTHER Kevin in San Diego

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.