Fibre Optic work

Hi guys,

anyone got some tips on where I could pick up some sub contract Fibre Optic work?

I've payed for a brand new Fusion Splicer and other tools that for the most part sit unused, so it would be nice to get some more work to contribute to the cost.

I can supply, install, terminate, splice, fault find and repair fibre optic cables. Based in the North, though can travel. No OTDR at the mo, but can hire one in if needed. I have 15+ years IT & Telecom work experience; but just looking for some cable work at the moment.

Thanks for any tips, either here or if anyone wants to mail me I can be contacted at:

snipped-for-privacy@NOSPAM.ntlworld.com

remove the NOSPAM. after the @ sign,

thanks all, G

Reply to
FO
Loading thread data ...

Hit up electrical contractors whom are bidding on jobs.

Reply to
Justin

[snip]

Where the hell is 'the North'? Barrow Alaska? In that case, ask our ol' buddy from Upiagnik, AK for some work. ;-)

Or else Santa Claus. But that's kind of seasonal..

Reply to
Watson A.Name - "Watt Sun, th

Ahh, that would be North East of England to be precise.....

As long as its paid work I dont care where it is (unless there are bullets flying around)....

Reply to
FO

Well, you may run into a lot of those if you go far enough 'up north', to Belfast. ;-)

Oops, I misspelled Upiagvik, AK, but I guess it's not a real concern..

Reply to
Watson A.Name - "Watt Sun, th

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.