Closed my doors! Tools, test equipment, cable has got to go!!

Closed my biz after 8 years this past October to persue my dream of flying. I have no desire to even *think* about cabling any longer so everything is on the auction block.

Hand tools, test equipment, copper and fiber optic cable etc.. If you're looking for something in particular, drop me a line and let me know what it is.

Reply to
The OTHER Kevin in San Diego
Loading thread data ...

What do you have in regards to 110 block punchdown tools? "The OTHER Kevin in San Diego" wrote in message news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com...

Reply to
Mark J

I have just started a business and would like to know yur inventory. Looking for cat6, cat5E and fiber. Fiber tools also. Please let me know.

Reply to
sziegler

Me too. Ive had it. No work as of late and lost an $8000.00 job to a company who is hogging all the work at a district due to erate BS. Such is life of a cabling contractor. im thinking of going into becoming a park ranger. something Ive always wanted to do.

Perkowski

Reply to
Perkowski

Hi What sort of copper testers do you have and what is your location...have just started my own business about six months and would be very interested

mail me here

formatting link

"The OTHER Kevin in San Diego" wrote in message news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com...

Reply to
william Brennan

I've got a "J" tool (5 pair at a time) that's in near new condition.

Reply to

All the test gear is gone with the exception of a Siemon STM-8 with 4 modules.

Take a gander at my nym for my location

Reply to

I got tired of the liars and bullshit artists that call themselves reputable contractors. Especially the ones who would low-ball a bid and then f*ck the customers with change orders.

Helicopters are much more fun anyways..

Reply to

I haven't inventoried the fiber I've got left so I can't provide specific lengths, but I do know I've got 6, 12, 24 and 72 strand. Got some innerduct (1.25" plenum) and a few partial boxes of Cat5 and Cat5E. (Never stocked this stuff except for a couple boxes on the truck)

As far as fiber tools go, I've got a 3M CrimpLok kit with a bunch of singlemode ST connectors. I've got an AMP Lightcrimp kit that was never used - I paid nearly $1,100 for it a few years back. I've got a bunch of Siemen epoxy connectors (SC duplex) and a partial consumables kit - I did about 40 terminations with it on my last fiber job.

I've got a brand new fiber microscope and a visual fault finder as well.

Reply to

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.