Cable Tester Fluke or Agilent?

We've got a Framescope, and if you can get it for anything close to the DSP, I'd go that way. The added network functions are very useful, even for me, just testing cable. But you really would'nt go wrong with either. The afore emntioned Omniscanner2 would also be a good choice. Depending on the price and the condition, you wouldn't go wrong with any of them.

Justin

Reply to
jtodd5 dot 1
Loading thread data ...

I got a Fluke Omniscanner 2 for sale. I love it, but, need the cash right now to buy a house. Im selling it for $2500.00 Its like new condition.

It has USB hookup to download the cable tests to your PC. It does graphical reports too.

Thanks

Joe Perkowski snipped-for-privacy@optonline.net

Reply to
Perkowski

-------------------------------------

I'm looking at buying a used/refurbished Agilent Framescope 350 of Fluke DSP 4300. I'm a end user and need this to test horizontal cat5/cat5e and multi-mode fiber. Any comments on the beter piece of tester to buy? Agilent offers 50% off used equipment and Fluke 30% off. Thanks for your comments. Bruce.

##-----------------------------------------------##

Article posted with Cabling-Design.com Newsgroup Archive

formatting link
no-spam read and post WWW interface to your favorite newsgroup -

comp.dcom.cabling - 1224 messages and counting!

##-----------------------------------------------##

Reply to
GBM

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.