Have a question or want to start a discussion? Post it! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Michael Quinlan
February 21, 2005, 4:01 pm
rate this thread
Re: Biscuit Jack?
Michael Quinlan wrote:
> What's the origin of the term "biscuit jack"? And what exactly does it
> refer to? Or is it (has it become) a generalization like RJ45?
Its those little square boxes located on molding at the bottom of a wall
for a phone to be plugged into. Supposedly, they look like bisquits
cause of their color. I think they look like a car though...LOL
- » BICSI BICSI Network Design Reference Manual, 5th Edition, CD
- — Previous thread in » LAN and Telecom Cabling
- » Does anyone know of links/resources for using the Fluke CableIQ tester, besides
- — Newest thread in » LAN and Telecom Cabling
- » 'Human Error' caused two-thirds of Minnesota 911 calls to be dropped, outage...
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » General Telecommunications Forum