Best place to find technicians on the net?

Hi,

I wasn't sure if anyone here would have an answer for this but i thought I would give it a shot. I currently work as a recruiter for a company that needs technicians nationwide for things like cabling, voip installs, residential commercial etc. etc.

Does anyone know of any good websites/message boards/bulletin boards on the internet to find technicians that may be searching for work? I've used Craig's List, Monster, and a few other name brand sites, but I was looking for something I may not be aware of.

Sorry this isn't a direct cabling question but I thought that those in this forum may have some advice. Any suggestions would be appreciated, thank you.

Reply to
bulldawg05
Loading thread data ...

BISCI Job board:

formatting link
is probably the most relevant, especially on the cabling side due to BICSI's original roots. Even then they should accept anything related to telecoms in general.

Reply to
Dmitri(Cabling-Design.com

its-jobs.com is great..

However, if you have anything in Tampa Bay area, feel free to email me!

Reply to
CDG

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.