Wireless

I'm not saying I don't use rebates. I keep track of what rebates are paid and which are not and I only have one unpaid rebate and it wasn't on electronis gear - it was a $2 rebate from Long's and I won't be bothering with any of theirs again.

You do have to understand that you're loaning them money and consider the time and effort to mail the stuff in when you evaluate the rebate and you're possibly paying sales tax on that free loan too. But I've eventually gotten all of my rebates (other than that one).

Reply to
$Bill
Loading thread data ...

The best rebate I ever got, was $3000, when I bought a new car. I just had to sign it over to the dealer, who then took it off the invoice. No waiting for that one. ;-)

Reply to
James Knott

I've done that too. Got like a 2K rebate and cashed in my credit card earnings for another 2K or so.

Reply to
$Bill

Last question :) Look at this link please. This is my laptop, it says it supports Wireless 802.11 b/g so what to do now? I think it says that it supports b and g. But you know I just want to make a sure. I am going today to get one you told me.

Thanks again

formatting link

Reply to
Ozzie

Ok this is what I bought. "Belkin" G 125 Mbps 802.11g 2.4Ghz (it says 35% faster) Wireless 4 port switch. Built in firewall + few softwares (not demo), price was 70 Euro (cca 85 USD)

Thank you guys one more time Ozzie

Reply to
Ozzie

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.