sub-OPTIMUM off-line SUCKS!

Perhaps, a little public knowlegde of this s**te service will get me some results.

For almost 2 years, I have been complaining to sub-OPTIMUM off-line about both my residential and business services (I work from my home and I have separate services for home and biz). High latency and lost packets have plagued these two services since circa August of 2013.

The house has been rewired by sub-OPTIMUM off-line... TWICE!!! New drops from the outside to the modems have been run as well. The modems have been swapped out and, today, at about 9am, a technician dropped by to do yet another swap. Now, I only have connectivity outbound and the latency and packet loss has not abated. There is no connectivity from the outside to my static IPs!!! This is NOT business class service, it's just giving me the business.

I HAVE HAD MY FILL. HEY, OPTIMUM, FIX THIS SHITE ALREADY. YOU'RE COSTING ME MONEY. PERHAPS, I SHOULD BILL YOU FOR MY LOST TIME IN THE SAME FASHION YOU KEEP BILLING ME EACH MONTH FOR THIS TOTAL SHITE SERVICE.

Reply to
VAXman-
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.