Have a question or want to start a discussion? Post it! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
August 10, 2005, 3:28 am
rate this thread
I have a 2 socket jack with the DSL and phone plugged into their
respective sockets. I've managed to get it up and running, I had to
specify specific DNS ip addresses in my tcp/ip config.
however even though its running i seem to be getting intervals where
the internet just seems to stop being acessible.
ill be looking at a website and it will be fine, then ill click a link
and it will takes ages to load the next site (in the firefox status bar
it just says "waiting for www.xxxxxxxx.com)
its as if the internet stalls and then restarts itself. its most
annoying especially when trying to play an online game.
any ideas as to what could be causing this?
- » internet network goes out, but cable modem and router seem to be working
- — Previous thread in » Cable Modems
- » Re: Over 135 million modems vulnerable to denial-of-service flaw
- — Newest thread in » Cable Modems
- » Colorado - Lakewood family fights $4,000 bill from CenturyLink [telecom]
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » General Telecommunications Forum