Re: The Greatest News Ever!

What would be great news? Hearing that you decided to FOAD!

You should know the spamer never reads follow ups. Instead of wasting your time posting here and wasting everyone elses time to kill your reply just extract the the full header and article, add brief one/two line description of the abuse and send it to the spammers ISP abuse department. Use host or nslookup or ping ip_address found in the header to get ISP.

Example only:

$ host 172.135.215.254

254.215.135.172.in-addr.arpa domain name pointer AC87D7FE.ipt.aol.com.

so email to snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

Reply to
Bit Twister
Loading thread data ...

| You should know the spamer never reads follow ups. Instead of wasting | your time posting here and wasting everyone elses time to kill your | reply just extract the the full header and article, add brief one/two line | description of the abuse and send it to the spammers ISP abuse | department. Use host or nslookup or ping ip_address found in the | header to get ISP. | | Example only: | | $ host 172.135.215.254 | 254.215.135.172.in-addr.arpa domain name pointer AC87D7FE.ipt.aol.com. | | so email to snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

Actually...

Google -- snipped-for-privacy@google.com, snipped-for-privacy@google.com for allowing Grossi to repeatedly create new accounts after each account has been cancled

The various AOL addresses -- snipped-for-privacy@aol.com, snipped-for-privacy@AOL.Com , snipped-for-privacy@aol.com, snipped-for-privacy@Aol.com because "AOL management" is monitoring them

Blogger Support -- snipped-for-privacy@Blogger.Com for allowing Grossi to to repeatedly create new web blogs after each web blog has been shutdown

So send Full Header email messages to *all* of the above email addresses whenever you see a new Ronald L. Grossi spam post.

Reply to
David H. Lipman

Since the ip addy seemed to change on each login, I was cutting google some slack.

Thank you for those.

Did not think of that one. Thanks again.

Reply to
Bit Twister

| On Mon, 28 Mar 2005 23:09:01 GMT, David H. Lipman wrote: |

| | Since the ip addy seemed to change on each login, I was cutting google | some slack. |

| | Thank you for those. |

| | Did not think of that one. Thanks again.

Google is just as guilty as, the self proclaimed "Internet Evangelist", Ronald L. Grossi for all his spam for having such liberal account creations without accountability and for not having spam filtering software in place [ yet -- but it is on its way ;-) ] Google WILL cancel Grossi created accounts after they have been created and subsequently indentified to Google abuse. But Google does NOT have a methodology (yet) in place to prevent Grossi from creating new accounts.

AOL is the wildcard. They have been stalling to admit that the abuse is coming from their network. AOL has the responsibility to CANCEL Grossi's AOL account !

Reply to
David H. Lipman

L. Grossi for

and for not

Google WILL

indentified to

prevent Grossi from

coming from their

How about declaring such people terrorists and canceling THEM.

Reply to
Ron Hunter

| How about declaring such people terrorists and canceling THEM. | | -- | Ron Hunter snipped-for-privacy@charter.net

;-)

Dave -- ROFLOL --

Reply to
David H. Lipman

Well, there's always a chance...

I dare say you wasted more time than I did.

Reply to
Herb Kauhry

Yes, They started Friday and stopped Monday evening. We'll know come friday.

I was thinking of your time on the flame, and everyone else reading the usless post. :)

Upside the post was able to provide lurkers with suggestions on how it might be possible to shuddown spamming ip addresses.

Reply to
Bit Twister

It's the internet, the world's greatest time waster. Well, not a GREAT time waster. More like a really BIG time waster. Well, not so much big as spread out everywh-

MR. KIMBALL, please, I don't have time for that right now!

Reply to
Herb Kauhry

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.