Re: Heat and Cable modem?? (FINAL)

Thanks to each that posted to my thread. Four days now and the modem is stable.

Sincerely,

Oren

Reply to
Oren
Loading thread data ...

| Thanks to each that posted to my thread. Four days now and the modem | is stable. | | Sincerely, | | Oren

Great !

However you posted its stable w/o stating what you finally did to make it stable.

Reply to
David H. Lipman

Of course he did. Did you miss it?

news:l2pre29fukfgnhtii035qmnqh1i7ajejpm%404ax.com "At 10: 20 am PST the tech walked out of the house. He replaced the 4 way splitter with a three way. Replaced all the hex connectors, tested signal at the modem and junction box. His also replaced a connector at the street "tap"."

That was last Thursday and he just gave us another update. Quite nice of him I'd say.

HTH Bob

Reply to
Robert Heiling

Got it to stop drinking. :)

Reply to
BR

Quoted:

Tech Support: "Ok, now type 'C D space backslash'." Customer: "Um, can you repeat that?" Tech Support: "Yes, 'C D space backslash'." Customer: "'C P'?" Tech Support: "No, 'C D'." Customer: "Ok, 'C D slash backspace'." Tech Support: "No, 'C D SPACE BACKSLASH'." Customer: "'C D slash space backspace'." Tech Support: "No, 'C D SPACE BACKSLASH'." Customer: "'C D slash backspace'." Tech Support: "'C D SPACE BACKSLASH'." Customer: "'C D space backslash'."

Reply to
Oren

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.