Have a question or want to start a discussion? Post it! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
April 9, 2006, 12:48 am
rate this thread
I am facing problems with the Linksys wireless router at my home:
o I have to reboot the router every time I need my laptop to recognize
the wireless network.
o Sometimes even when my IBM laptop shows full network connectivity,
I dont see any packets being exchanged over the connection and
everything seems to come to standstill, reboot of the router is the
Wondering if I need a firmware upgrade on the box... I am not sure how
to check existing firmware version on the router.
Any help is greatly appreciated...
- » Problem with Linksys Wireless-B 2.4GHz wireless router (BEFW1154)
- — Previous thread in » Cable Modems
- » Re: Over 135 million modems vulnerable to denial-of-service flaw
- — Newest thread in » Cable Modems
- » Telecom Digest Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) [telecom]
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » General Telecommunications Forum