Have a question or want to start a discussion? Post it! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- not seeing any posts in this newsgroup ....
August 8, 2010, 2:37 pm
rate this thread
I am not seeing any posts in this news group since mid-June ... aside from
the John Navas spam postings.
All my other groups are posting fine. I have dropped and re-added this
group ... I still see only the same 7 messages.
I am using Windows Live Mail (yes yes ... I know I know), and
news.eternal-september.org ... and as I mentioned - all the other groups
seem to be working fine.
Can someone confirm if there are more than 7 messages since June 11th?
to reply via email, remove "no_spam" from the reply to address
- » Re: Over 135 million modems vulnerable to denial-of-service flaw
- — Newest thread in » Cable Modems
- » Google Chrome Now Blocks Irksome Ads. That's a Good Thing, Right? [telecom ...
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » General Telecommunications Forum