Irritating features in DVR

#1) When you stop a saved movie you get 2 options

1) Stop and save

OR

2) Stop and erase

You have to really think sometimes because of pushing the wrong button which someone did on my family. WHY would I want to stop & save?? I already saved it ... so?

Get that feature completely in that loop out of the interface structure. Leave it on the LIST button fields because of accidental erasing OR just a waste of time. Just stop it and go back to either list of LIVE TV.

#2) the search feature is a joke! I just went and searched for "Finding Nemo" Doesn't exist! I searched tvguide.com and I found it instantly ... only three days from now. JC, is this feature there for show or is it supposed to have a function

They made some other changes which were nice. Like "remind me" instead of record this show, etc

Reply to
Lonnie
Loading thread data ...

What has that got to do with cable modems?

Having said that, I hate it too. I've mistakenly erased shows I didn't want to also. I don't use stop anymore, I just change the channel.

Reply to
Guess Who

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.