Houston Analog Cable Channels

Hey, I'm in Houston and just got my cable hooked up. does anyone know where I can get a channel list They didnt leave me one and I have been unable to find one online so far. I just hooked up the analog w/ my CM. Also anyone know if HBo or Showtime are even offered in the analog channels anymore? Any info will help... THanks

-Code

Reply to
code.VII
Loading thread data ...

Go to

formatting link
, and choose cable TV. On the right, look for something that says something like "What's in my area?" Enter your address. Once you enter your address, the page changes. Again look on the right side for channel line-ups.

This can be slightly different depending on whether you're registered on the site already, and if you have an active cookie. There are also slight differences from region to region. But it's definitely online.

Reply to
Warren

Try

formatting link
You can find a complete listing of TV channels, with program guide. Just tell it where you live, and what cable company you use.

Reply to
Ron Hunter

Can't you phone them and ask for one? Do they have a web site? Also, many TV listings include a cable channel list.

Reply to
James Knott

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.