Help me with GATEWAY

Hi Friends I am new to his forum and new to networking. I have a question I am working in a small office which is having a DSL cable connection for the net. It is connected through a LAN via Gateway Server. Now i have two new systems .i want to make one system as a new gateway and other connected to this gateway via LAN .

javascript:emoticon(':(')

Can i share the exisiting ointernet connection for another gateway. If so HOW can i do it. Else any other Remedy

ANY HELP WILL BE HIGHLY APPRECIATED.

javascript:emoticon(':paranoid:')

Reply to
Sudhirkumar
Loading thread data ...

The easiest, cheapest, safest, most effective thing to do is go out and buy a router on sale at your local electronics store for about $30. You should be able to get a Netgear or Lynksys wireless router with a 4-port switch for that price (maybe $10 more for the Linksys) and that should handle all your needs. Then just connect each computer to the router either by ethernet cable or wireless (probably depending on distance or whether it's a laptop etc).

Reply to
$Bill

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.