FAQ: Maximizing cable modem or DSL speed

Q: How do I get the maximum possible DSL or cable modem speed? Should I use one of those tweaking programs?

A: See the Navas Cable Modem/DSL Tuning Guide at .

Reply to
John Navas
Loading thread data ...

Q: How do I get the maximum possible DSL or cable modem speed? Should I use one of those tweaking programs?

Reply to
John Navas

John - you keep asking the same question month after month after month.

See the following links below for how to get the maximum possible cable modem speed...

formatting link
formatting link
formatting link
formatting link
formatting link

Reply to
riggor

He is advertizing his own website.

Reply to
Nomen Nescio

...and his consulting business. BTW, take everything a consultant says publicly with a grain of salt - I've found that they typically will never admit an error publicly for fear of losing their "ghuru" image.

*TimDaniels*
Reply to
Timothy Daniels

He has been spamming us for years.

That site/page/info has become irrelevant for years now ... but he keeps advertising every month like clockwork.

Reply to
riggor

It's not spam and if you had the faintest idea of what you are talking about you would notice that it is posted to 2 groups always with the subject: FAQ: Maximizing cable modem or DSL speed

this is done to compensate for the various retention times of ISP's. All messages are posted with the same subject line and that begins with FAQ:

That's all it is just a FAQ.

It's just as revelant now is it was 15 years ago but it is more up to date. Actually it is probably too technical for the average internet user.

BTW it is no more commercial then..

formatting link
formatting link
formatting link
formatting link
formatting link

Reply to
geo

Except no one from THOSE sites is posting here, repeatedly.

Reply to
The Kat

Reply to
John Navas

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.