FAQ: Maximizing cable modem or DSL speed

Q: How do I get the maximum possible DSL or cable modem speed? Should I use one of those tweaking programs?

A: See the Navas Cable Modem/DSL Tuning Guide at .

Reply to
John Navas
Loading thread data ...

John - for whatever reason you keep posting the same question over and over again.

I suggest you visit the following links below for how to get the maximum possible cable modem speed.

formatting link
formatting link
formatting link
formatting link
formatting link
Hopefully this will answer your question and you won't have to keep asking / posting the same question over and over again.

Reply to
riggor

Its his Socratic method of advertising his web site. You know, like SPAM.

Reply to
DTC

Erm ... no. So long as it's non-commercial, as in this case, we call it a 'public service announcement', not spam.

cheers,

Henry

Reply to
Henry

Q: How do I get the maximum possible DSL or cable modem speed? Should I use one of those tweaking programs?

Reply to
John Navas

Reply to
John Navas

Reply to
John Navas

Reply to
John Navas

Reply to
John Navas

Not to mention a Web site that looks like a 3-year-old with a Crayon designed it.

Reply to
Cyrus Afzali

How do you know that it isn't 3-year olds that he is trying to attract? :-)

*TimDaniels*
Reply to
Timothy Daniels

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.