Have a question or want to start a discussion? Post it! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- docsis3 modem on docsis2 tier
November 25, 2010, 11:28 pm
rate this thread
Re: docsis3 modem on docsis2 tier
Does having a D3 modem on a congested cmts give you better speeds than
a D2 modem?
eg. the max is 10Mbps but a D2 modem gives 8Mbps at some times.
Will a D3 modem give 10Mbps when a D2 modem only gives 8 (ie. does a
D3 modem handle congestion better than a D2 modem when the cmts is D2)?
- » For those who have Ambit cable modems on Time Warner Cable (TWC)'s RoadRunner (RR) ...
- — Previous thread in » Cable Modems
- » President Signs Sweeping New Robocall Legislation [telecom]
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » General Telecommunications Forum