DD-WRT/WRT54G Will not display LAN/WAN IP just 0.0.0.0 for everything!

DD-WRT Will not display LAN/WAN IP just 0.0.0.0 for everything!

Ok I have a huge problem and I h Login TypeAutomatic Configuration - DHCP Login Status IP Address0.0.0.0 Subnet Mask0.0.0.0 Gateway0.0.0.0 DNS 1 DNS 2 DNS 3 Remaining Lease Time0 days 00:00:00

Also since I didn't do the MAC ADDRESS imaging thing, the MAC Address of my router is the DD-WRT default: 00:40:10:10:00:02 . Is there anyway to fully start over and go back to the original Linksys control panel or atleast to fix the DD-WRT configurations?

I would appreciate any help at all. Thank you in advance!

Reply to
anthony.oren
Loading thread data ...

Unplug the router and go the LinkSys site and download the latest version of the software for your router. Then reconnect the router and go thru the process again except this time point it to the LinkSys software instead of the aftermarket stuff. Next time LEAVE IT ALONE, there is not a of tweaking you get anyway! And what tweaking you do get does not extend the range!!!!

Reply to
f/fgeorge

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.