Comcast interuptions, Macomb County, Michigan?

Anyone else experiencing numerous interruptions in their Comcast cable modem (not TV) service in the last couple of weeks? I've had about six, lasting

1~3 hours.

Thanks, Bill Crocker

Reply to
Bill Crocker
Loading thread data ...

Been experiencing that next door in Oakland County.

I wish they would stop improving the service. The last "upgrade" caused the modem activity light to do a pretty good job of staying on almost continually with the only let up early in the morning. Ping times aren't good. The trace routes show they continue to play around with the path that the traffic is using. If this keeps up, I guess will need to investigate the option of using DSL.

Reply to
o u t e n d

It's still going on! Woke up this morning to an outage that lasted several hours, again.

I think it's time to ask for some concessions, or switch.

Bill Crocker

Reply to
Bill Crocker

Yes, for a couple weeks now.

Reply to
Augusta Eller

: Had dinner yesterday with friends who live off 23 Mile, near Card Road. They reported the same problem as you.

John Jones, Detroit

Reply to
John Jones

It is really bad this afternoon. Both cable modem and TV keep coming and going. They had better be fixing this blasted thing.

Reply to
Augusta Eller

Reply to
f/fgeorge

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.