Have a question or want to start a discussion? Post it! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- Comcast Continues To Interupt, Again!
- Bill Crocker
July 26, 2005, 4:25 pm
rate this thread
Well it appears I spoke too soon. Comcast, in Macomb County Michigan area,
continues to interrupt their cable modem service on a daily basis!
Sometimes several times a day. Usually the interruptions are short lived,
but they are still a pain. I've pulled the plug on my cable modems power
supply so many times, I'm surprised it hasn't worn out. It seem they must
be re-booting their servers when ever they want to try something out.
Either that, or they have a disgruntled employee just playing with it!
It's not on my end, as all my neighbors, and many friends in other nearby
areas are experiencing the same interruptions. Time to start a log, and
request a pro-rated credit to my account. I only wished I had done so a lot
sooner. This has been going on for several months now.
Re: Comcast Continues To Interupt, Again!
Bill Crocker wrote:
Perhaps they're doing some work on the network, that causes the intermittent
Are you sure it's not a grunteled employee? ;-)
Incidentally, I recently experienced some intermittent failures of my cable
connection. It appears that a connector, leading to my condo, failed after
- » Cable Modem and Airline Security - A little off topic
- — Previous thread in » Cable Modems
- » Re: Over 135 million modems vulnerable to denial-of-service flaw
- — Newest thread in » Cable Modems
- » Omaha Public Library waits to connect to state network after CenturyLink increases service...
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » General Telecommunications Forum