Comcast Continues To Interupt, Again!

Well it appears I spoke too soon. Comcast, in Macomb County Michigan area, continues to interrupt their cable modem service on a daily basis! Sometimes several times a day. Usually the interruptions are short lived, but they are still a pain. I've pulled the plug on my cable modems power supply so many times, I'm surprised it hasn't worn out. It seem they must be re-booting their servers when ever they want to try something out. Either that, or they have a disgruntled employee just playing with it!

It's not on my end, as all my neighbors, and many friends in other nearby areas are experiencing the same interruptions. Time to start a log, and request a pro-rated credit to my account. I only wished I had done so a lot sooner. This has been going on for several months now.

Reply to
Bill Crocker
Loading thread data ...

Perhaps they're doing some work on the network, that causes the intermittent failures.

Are you sure it's not a grunteled employee? ;-)

Incidentally, I recently experienced some intermittent failures of my cable connection. It appears that a connector, leading to my condo, failed after

12 years.
Reply to
James Knott

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.