Have a question or want to start a discussion? Post it! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
May 22, 2009, 3:50 pm
rate this thread
Re: Clearing mac table on modem
AFAIK, if you're a regular user like the rest of us and your modem
isn't hacked, you need to reboot the modem to clear the MAC table.
Obviously, that's going to interrupt the connection. Since you
apparently have access to the CMTS, you may have other options
available, but I wouldn't know.
- » network neophyte and vpn over television cable network
- — Previous thread in » Cable Modems
- » Fight the coronavirus 100% and save LOTS of CASH -- Combattez le coronavirus 1...
- — Newest thread in » Cable Modems
- » Hackers use streaming service to steal your personal information [telecom]
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » General Telecommunications Forum