Have a question or want to start a discussion? Post it! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
January 4, 2005, 6:51 pm
rate this thread
Re: Can I get a Cable Modem + 4-port Switch-cum-Router in one singleBox???
> I have Motorola Cable modem is separate box and 4-port
> switch-cum-Router separate Netgear box, instead of these two separate,
> can I get all the functinality in single Box?. Does anybody offer in
> single Box?.
Personally, I would stay with the two boxes instead of combining.
It's a lot easier trouble shooting with the boxes separate and
cheaper to upgrade when needed. But if you must, there are all
in one units as you describe - check Netgear, Linksys and Motorola
websites for most likely possibilities.
- » Comcast, Sent mail and "No transport provider was available for delivery to this recipient...
- — Previous thread in » Cable Modems
- » Re: Over 135 million modems vulnerable to denial-of-service flaw
- — Newest thread in » Cable Modems
- » Arizona joins majority of nation in enacting texting while driving ban [telecom]
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » General Telecommunications Forum