Have a question or want to start a discussion? Post it! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- Broadband connection in 98SE
May 10, 2006, 12:55 pm
rate this thread
Re: Broadband connection in 98SE
When you set up your router and select 'PPPoe' as the connection type,
you should be prompted for your Comcast user-ID and password. From
that point on, the router should automatically connect and
authenticate for you.
It should be fairly invisible to you as the end user. Every time your
browser (or newsreader) attempts to access something on the Internet,
the router will negotiate the connection automatically.
- » Comcast / Motorola sb5100 cable modem dropping connection...
- — Previous thread in » Cable Modems
- » Re: Over 135 million modems vulnerable to denial-of-service flaw
- — Newest thread in » Cable Modems
- » TalkTalk HG635 on VDSL with multiple static IP addresses
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Wireless Networking