A LA CARTE - which channels would you choose?

Sirius-XM will soon be allowing their radio listeners the ability to join an A La Carte program: 50 channels for just $7. If your Cable or Satellite providers gave you the option of a la carte, which channels would you choose? For me it would be:

- The local stations

• SciFi Channel
  • History
  • TCM

And that about covers it. I'm not sure how much the final pricetag would be, but it'd certainly be less than the current $60+tax Comcast charges my city. Since Sirius-XM charges $7 for their a la carte program, maybe television a la carte would be two or three times that amount: $14. Or $21. (shrug).

Reply to
SFTV_troy
Loading thread data ...

wow, i thought this group was about modems, hence the name of the group.

Reply to
Fosco_Bleecker-Baggins
*-* On Fri, 31 Oct 2008, at 19:04:25 -0400, *-* In Article snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com, *-* Fosco snipped-for-privacy@shire.com wrote *-* About Re: A LA CARTE - which channels would you choose?

It is. The idiot that started those threads, SFTV_troy, cross-posted them to four cable-tv-related groups, as well as this one. I'm guessing that he/she/it did it because of the .cable in this group's name.

Ken Whiton

FIDO: 1:132/152 InterNet: snipped-for-privacy@surfglobal.net.INVAL (remove the obvious to reply)

Reply to
Ken Whiton

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.