Have a question or want to start a discussion? Post it! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
September 11, 2006, 4:00 am
rate this thread
I don't know if there are any good solutions to how to distribute x10 signal
in a home with two separate 200 amp 220v services from the meter. I have one
leviton hca02-10e. Now that my service has be upgraded to 400 amps the
signal is very weak in some locations leading to errors. I thought I would
have one 400 amp service, with 2 hot leads and a neutral, but instead I got
twi 200 amp services with 4 hot leads! x10 signal have to couple through the
power company's transformer from one 200 amp service to the other one.
Any ideas on the right solution for this?
- » Home automation server hardware dev board for Raspberry Pi - OS Hardware
- — Next thread in » Home Automation
- » New to Home Automation - should I wait for Zigbee?
- — Previous thread in » Home Automation
- » NYC local event: Unigroup's 17-Oct-2019 Meeting: SDN/SDP - So...
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Networking Firewalls