What is better? 1132CUP or CM15A?

Was wondering the difference between the two units, the CM15A and the

1132CUP. One is Activehome and the other is SmartHome.

Is there really a difference??

Looking for opinions!

Thanks, Adam

Reply to
Ralph
Loading thread data ...

I replaced my CM15A with a Smarthome 1132CU and it has worked flawlessly whereas my CM15A had all kinds of trouble. Just one person's opinion.

Reply to
Kent McPherson

Thanks for your comment.

I had been using the old CM11 and not long ago, bought the CM15. It does work but I may go ahead and try the 1132CU.

How is the software for the 1132?

Is it different from the stuff supplied with the CM15A?

Thanks Aga>> Was wondering the difference between the two units, the CM15A and the >> 1132CUP.

Reply to
Ralph

I don't like the software that comes with the Smarthome 1132CU as well as the Active Home Pro but the Smarthome device works all the time. I'll live with the software. Good luck.

Reply to
Kent McPherson

They could spend some time making the software a little easier...but after getting used to it..I only had to make one download and save the file. The interface is really great.

Reply to
Ida Slapter

I just purchased one of the 1132CUP controllers. Will my old lamp modules, LM465, work with this controller and if so, which module do you select in the software since LM465 is not there.

Thanks,

James

- Regards,

James

"Honesty is not the best policy; it is merely the safest."

Reply to
James R. DeLoach

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.