Suggestion for an approach to gather Temperature and Humidity information (Interior/Exterior)

Hi,

I am starting to look at automating a number of HVAC related systems (HRV, Heat pump, emergency heat, humidifier/dehumidifier, attic fans, duct dampers, etc...) to automate climate control throughout the house in a energy efifcient manner.

I was wondering if anyone had suggestions / recommendations on a temperature and humidity data collection approach (relatively affordable)? I will use the resulting data to manage the controls of the systems to balance the climate conditions within the house. All the data needs to be supplied back to a PC where all the automated controls of the system resides.

I was looking at the Ocelot and related modules but I am not sure if this is the best (or most cost efficient) approach.

Thanks.

Reply to
news.videotron.ca
Loading thread data ...

Dallas/Maxim 1-wire.

formatting link

sdb

Reply to
sylvan butler

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.