Sanyo Fisher FVD-C1 Pocket CameraCorder

Sanyo Fisher FVD-C1 Pocket CameraCorder

Review: I have been waiting over a year for a camera/camcorder device and was about to give up hope and just buy a plain digital camcorder... Then I found someone who knew what I was looking for - Sanyo understood the obvious with this Fisher--consumers want to combine the camera and camcorder into a single product that they can take anywhere easily and use with either a computer, TV or edit within the camera.

Even more important the ability to -- PUT IT IN YOUR POCKET! I have taken more video in the last two months that I have owned this then I have in the last 10 years!!! I always have it with me!!! So due to it size, you don't just get cool technology, you get to have it with you when you need it!!

It gives you 3 mega pixels, 2 mega pixels and .3 mega pixels. The rendering is exceptional And dvd-like it is--SANYO is the only one to ac...........full review...

Reply to
theclam
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.