Random ALL ON Codes

Ok, i got a real good one for everyone out there.. I have been using the X10 system for several years, and has grown in my home over the years, and now just about includes all my lights and applinaces.. I use Homeseer, for timing and controlling, as well as one or two touch screen controllers. Every so often, lately more then not. At random times, everything on my 'F' Code goes ON! Lilghts, A/C, Fans, Etc.. If its on the F code, it turns on... It is driving me nuts.. i have a AT004 Tester, but am not even sure where to begin. Anyone ever see this?! or have any idea or any help would be so very much appericaited.

Thanks Fred

Reply to
The Taz
Loading thread data ...

Guess you have checked but do you see anything in the Homeseer log before this happens? One solution would be not to use F code,.could someone near be using F code and sending All lights on? This would not turn on the Apliances though?

Ron

Reply to
RGU

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.