Have a question or want to start a discussion? Post it! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- OMNI Pro II Zone Secure Issue
October 30, 2005, 2:48 am
rate this thread
Re: OMNI Pro II Zone Secure Issue
**** Post for FREE via your newsreader at post.usenet.com ****
Hooked up 3 windows to the same Zone. To get an NOT READY ALL 3 Windows
have to be breached. How can I make it so that if only ONE is breached it
would show NOT READY? I wired all 3 together and then onto the single wire
running to the OMNI Pro II board.
*** Usenet.com - The #1 Usenet Newsgroup Service on The Planet! ***
Unlimited Download - 19 Seperate Servers - 90,000 groups - Uncensored
- » Home automation server hardware dev board for Raspberry Pi - OS Hardware
- — Next thread in » Home Automation
- » Court rules against man who was forced to fingerprint-unlock his phone [telecom ...
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » General Telecommunications Forum